2005/09/28

ROMANIA: Cluj-Napoca

coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca

One of the alleyways in Cluj-Napoca.

There's an impressive baroque church in the background. I don't really like baroque but the inside of this beauty was kind of special.


Camera Model Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Shooting Date/Time 2005-09-14 13:07:56
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1250
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
Metering Mode Evaluative Metering
Exposure Compensation -0.5
ISO Speed 100
Lens 18.0 - 55.0mm
Focal Length 54.0mm

6 komentarzy:

Urbain pisze...

Fanatstic picture girl.

Micky pisze...

Seems that each country has it`s idiots (like the guy who posted before me).. I'm proud to be a romanian but that`s not going to keep me in this god forsaken country.

Micky.

Fotosia pisze...

Thanks, I tried to be objective. Looking at other posts you will discover, that I am also critical of my own country :) Just trying to be objective... :)

Micky pisze...

i can see that :)

by the way, any idea why comment dates don`t appear?

07.05.2007
Micky

Fotosia pisze...

nope :(

Micky pisze...

As far as i can see other blogger.com accounts do show dates on comments.. so it might be an option in your account :)

anyway if you need help with that i'll be glad to help you out.

08.05.2007
Micky